Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
Heiltropfen Lab. LLP respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
The term “Website” means our Websites: www.heiltropfen.de, www.heiltropfen.com
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access or use our Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your Website experience.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through the Website;
- In e-mail or other electronic messages between you and Heiltropfen Lab. LLP;
- When you create an Heiltropfen Lab. LLP account,
- When you sign-up to receive our newsletters.
Information about you collected by the Heiltropfen Lab. LLP Team and how it is collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online/offline. ("personal information");
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you,
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information you provide to the Heiltropfen Lab. LLP Team
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to one of our services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; or
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
To request removal of your user account on the Website contact us at email@example.com
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. We may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
To learn more information about cookies, you can read our Cookies Policy. We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- Children's Information
Our Website is not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under sixteen (16) without parental consent.
How the Heiltropfen Lab. LLP Team uses your information
We use your information that we collect or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or products or services we offer or provide through it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other lawful purpose.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own products that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of Heiltropfen Lab. LLP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Heiltropfen Lab. LLP about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
Choices about how the Heiltropfen Lab. LLP team uses and discloses your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Heiltropfen Lab. LLP gives you access to information about your account for the purpose of viewing and updating that information. You can update or change your information in your user account.
You can always choose not to provide mandatory information but you will not be able to use the service normally with all its special features. You can add or update certain information on your user account.
- Please alter your preferences in your user account if you do not want to receive e-mail, newsletters or other mail from us.
- The help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Your information may be hosted on servers located in European Union and the United States. By using our Website or providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer of your information to these servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access your user account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Heiltropfen Lab. LLP
27 Old Gloucester street
WC1N 3AX London